Enjoy Hibiscus as a quick cold refreshing beverage with our Hibiscus instant powder all you need is water…
Elnasr Hibiscus :
- From the rich and giving fields of the Sudan comes our Hibiscus.
- Our Enriched verily Hibiscus has a well established flavor and colour criteria that is unparalleled.
- Our Hibiscus is naturally cultivated without resource to chemical fertilizers, herbsides or pesticides.
- Our Hibiscus is naturally processed and prepared without the use of additives preservatives, artificial colors or any other chemicals.
- Our selected finest quality Hibiscus is carefully cleaned and packed.
- Hibiscus: No caffeine no synthetics no Artificial color just a natural infusion quality drink.
- Hibiscus has high levels of antioxidants. Antioxidants assist the body in neutralizing the losses of free radicals, slowing down aging processes, and improving our general health. When body uses oxygen, it releases cells containing hydrogen peroxide that can damage cells; this can speed up the aging process and contribute to illness.
- Hibiscus is an important source of Vitamin C, which plays a role in strengthening immune system and helps to ward off infections and colds.
- Antioxidants also help lower the risk of developing cancer, when tested against stomach cancer cells, hibiscus showed to be deadly to the cells. A study published by Chemico-biological Interactions found that an extract of hibiscus is toxic to cancer cells.
- Hibiscus tea is a natural ACE inhibitor, which inhibits the contracting action of ACE (angiotensin-converting enzyme), dilates the blood vessels and reduces the blood pressure.
- North Africans hibiscus tea is used to help maintain a normal body temperature, support heart health, and encourage fluid balance.
- Hibiscus may help reduce inflammation in body. This plant has important antioxidant activity. Antioxidants can decrease inflammatory symptoms in many health conditions, including inflammatory joint disease, and acute and chronic pancreatitis.
- The antioxidants in hibiscus may help lessen liver inflammation and enhance liver health. (2009-Bioscience, Biotechnology and Biochemistry). Hibiscus tea is believed to have positive effects in treating liver disorder in traditional Asian medicine. It is used to treat liver disease in India and China. Antioxidant compounds in hibiscus tea offer protective effects for the liver, according to a article published in the 2011 issue of the journal Current Medicinal Chemistry. An experimental study in mice detected that hibiscus can prevent liver damage caused by acetaminophen, the active ingredient in Tylenol and a number of other pain-killers, which is known to cause liver damage in high doses.
- Thirst quencher.
- Hibiscus cold drink and hibiscus tea are caffeine free
- Hibiscus has a unique, delicious taste
- Hibiscus has a distinctive, vibrant, natural color.
- Hibiscus has a cooling effect in the body.
Direction for uses:
- TO MAKE HIBISCUS COLD BEVERAGE:
- Put 2 spoons of our Hibiscus instant powder into cold water and shake well, we recommend using blender.
- CONTAINS SUGAR